Drum Filling Station
DCL's dust-free drum filling stations are available in a variety of sizes to meet your specific need. Our experienced engineers can design the perfect system to suit your application.
DCL’s drum filling systems use high-accuracy scales with manual sequence or PLC controls. A wide variety of options allow for manual or fully automatic operation. Options include:
- automatic drum centering
- X-Y axis tables to allow filling of four drums on a pallet
- powered and gravity roller conveyors
- empty drum staging equipment
- full and dribble feed product flow control valve
- box filling adapters
- simultaneous weighing and densifying
A choice of construction materials allows you to effectively bag all types of products – fine, granular, lumpy, abrasive and corrosive – and difficult dusty or sanitary applications. You can also choose from the electrical options that are best suited for your environment: NEMA 4, NEMA 4X, NEMA 7, NEMA 9, 120V/220V control, 460V/415V power, etc.
Application Data Sheets